Thursday, January 22, 2015

The story of the famous revival preacher's coming Shincheonji with the Revealed Word


The story of the famous revival preacher's coming Shincheonji with the Revealed Word


The following is the Shincheonji Saint's Confession.

I've been keeping my faith in spite of my parents' and parents-in-laws' persecution since when I began my faith at 7 year-old. I married to Buddhist family and my husband became a vegetable by accident when I was 43 year-old. 

A year later since then, I heard a voice saying "you are a servant of God." during my prayer at a prayer house. After many twists and turns I began to study theology at a local college.I studied the bible so hard that I never slept more than 2 hours a day. Around my graduation from the theological college, I pioneered a church in Seoul.

One day I saw vision during my prayer at a prayer house. From that time on, I became to have the gifts of healing. My church was in everybody's mouth to be overflowed by numerous people. After then I became a revival preacher at a church in cheong-ryang-ri. When I prayed for cancer patients they were thoroughly healed after shedding much blood. Nevertheless I conscientiously healed patients without being payed in case of needy churches.

One day when I was putting on my shoes standing down from a pulpit after a revival service, suddenly I was reminded of not knowing whether I was really saving people's souls or not. I was just pumping up a rubber balloon which would be no more than a flat one after slow puncture. Self-reproach pressed on me that I didn't feed my believers with properly enough spiritual food.




As if Paul considered everything he had known before as rubbish


A year later then, a deacon persuaded me to study the Bible. Despite of reading through the Bible 33 times, I began to study the Bible because of the pang of conscience without reason and the thought that I should know God more. 

Preparing a thesis for a doctorate I started to study Shincheonji Revealed Word. My thesis director used to state words not in the Bible that I had to write down every single words, but Shincheonji Zion Christian Mission Center really taught the Bible only. I made up my mind that 'Paul threw everything he had known away as rubbish'.Though I had a childish belief before,from now on I would be grown-up in my belief. Although in the beginning I resolved to become a best preacher after I go back to my former church with the Shincheonji Revealed Word which I've studied here, I finally transferred my church to here thinking that 'I should be adhesive here whether I live or not' as I studied more and more.

My thesis director was a very famous person throughout all over the nation. One day when I asked him to explain '666' in the Book of Revelation chapter 13, he answered me that It's American human clone. But I couldn't find out that '666' is a human clone anywhere in the Bible. From then I resolved to believe only the 66 Books of the Bible throwing everything such as the gifts of healing as rubbish.


As the teachings of freely giving because of freely taking


When I was a preacher, I was rich. I was given much contributions and rewarded generously for a visit on church member's house. But when I studied Shincheonji Revealed Word, I refused to be rewarded for anything. I walked because of no bus fares that my toenails had been off sometimes. This kinds of trials made me think the true way of faith that I appreciated for them. Worst of all I was announced 6 month definite period of my life left last year. But amazingly I became healthier after 6 month later. My daughter who persecuted me being indulged in unorthodox Shincheonji now acknowledged that 'God saved my mom'. Now my life truly belongs to God. I resolved to give freely since I received freely.


Ascertain whether it is a real unorthodox or not only after seeing and hearing


Now I believe in Jesus Christ for 59 years and have a faith in Shincheonji for 6 years. I have confidence that there is nowhere like this Shincheonji Revealed Word. How could it reveal the profound truth like this even after reading the same Bible!  In the established churches, believers are dedicating much fortune to the religious leaders that they even fall into debts. There is no place like Shincheonji Church's being transparent and clean. I surely want to bear witness to my fellow pastors, 'come on, see and hear to find out whether it is a real unorthodox or not.'


No comments: