Monday, June 9, 2014

Meeting Shinchonji is God's Love


Meeting Shinchonji is God's Love



Before I met Shinchonji,I was thoroughly ignorant of
the Bible.I never knew that I did't know what God is
and what Jesus had done His 1st Coming.I just 
used to attend church and read the Bible as usual.
I felt something's missing which I couldn't exactly 
grasp the meaning of it though.

After full of little trials and sufferings I scarcely could
meet Shinchonji~! Oh,my God.My heart was totally
overwhelmed with the Revealed Word of the Book of
Revelation~! There was an absolute answer for my
long wandering,wayfaring life for the search of truth.
I couldn't stop shedding tears.Oh,my Heavenly Father.

Many of those who met Shinchonji felt the same.
Let me share with you how they felt.

The one who harshly criticized Shinchonji said, 
“according to pastors from traditional churches, 
I heard that Shinchonji is a notorious heresy group, 
which illegally imprisons people and commits violence.
 However, my experience in Shinchonji was love itself. 
I, myself is an advocate of seeing what Shinchonji did. 

I found out that nobody can prevent stopping people coming to Shinchonji.”

Mr.Kim(51) was totally satisfied with what Shinchonji taught to him,which is totally different from what traditional churches teach; teaching the Bible in 
vague and unclear ways.At Shinchonji, he was able 
to learn the Bible in an organized way by studying 
and now he understand metaphors and parables in the Bible clearly.


Mr.Bae, an official of Gwangju Handicapped Association, said that although he has been in other events lead by different churches,he never experienced large scale event as Shinchonji performed. He said, 
“Although people say Shinchonji is a heresy group
 that illegally imprisons people and commits violence,

 what I experience from them is totally opposite.
 I was very impressed with the attitudes of graduates sitting in the stadium for several hours in an organized way, without going to bathroom. I think this event 
can be a good model for others.”

Four or five times every year, about 50 members of Shinchonji Gwangju church volunteer for Handicapped Association, “although volunteers are different for each time, the attitude of them never changes.I sincerely appreciate the members of Shinchonji,who have been serving us for 10 years.”

The leader of Shinchonji Peter Tribe said 
“Since we, Shinchonji, are performing our duties according to the Bible and what God said, we should
realize that It is not human’s work but God’s work.
The ones who really need to know about this are 
pastors of the traditional churches Like the scripture 
of Acts 5:38~39, people will only find themselves fighting against God if they try to stop us.”

Meeting Shinchonji today is absolutely God's Love.
Without His Love and Admission none of the world
can come and meet Shinchonji,New Heaven and 
New Earth,the Holy City of Trurh,
Beautiful Shinchonji~!





No comments: