Thursday, May 15, 2014

Christians-Questions?,Shinchonji-Answers~!


Christians-Questions?
Shinchonji-Answers~!


1. Who is God? 
2.What is salvation? 
3.What makes Christianity different 
than any other religion?


1. Can I trust the Bible?
2. How do biblical texts apply to modern society?
3.Why does God allow bad things to happen? 
4.Why is God so morbidly violent in the Old Testament?
5. How can you believe in something that can't be               scientifically proven?
6.What is the point of following Christ?
7.Do I own my faith?


Though I have been speaking figuratively,
a time is coming when I will no longer use 
this kind of language but will tell you plainly 
about my Father (jn 16:25)
The Promised Pastor of Jesus is in Shinchonji 
and is answering all those of questions about God
and Biblical Prophecies.Once you are sealed with
the Revealed Word of Jesus,you'll realize 
what's going on through the biblical history.

Only then you'll understand God's everlasting love 
and mercy.

 http://www.shincheonji.kr/English/scj.php?sMenu=main





No comments: